Monday, September 21, 2009

September 25 Play Group

This week we will be having play group at the indoor play area at Champion Forest. This is a fun place for all ages since it is enclosed and the walls are carpeted. (Helps cut down on the noise). If you have a baby, feel free to bring a blanket for them to play on.

We will meet at 10. The space is reserved until 12. If you want, you can bring a lunch and eat it in the cafe area after we are done playing.

If you are not familiar with where the indoor play area is, leave a comment and I'll email you directions on the exact location of it. It is located in the preschool building of the church...towards the back of it.

Hope to see y'all there.

Don't forget, on October 2, one week from Friday, we will be going Stroller Skating. It is $8/mom. This is a great workout and lots of fun!

3 comments:

Mike and Suzi :) said...

Please take pictures of the stroller skating! I want to see!

Jodi Hendricks said...

Blythe and I are out of town again! We are visiting my family in San Antonio Wednesday thru Saturday! We should see you at the skating rink!

Lindsay said...

J and I will be there. :)