Monday, September 28, 2009

Stroller Skating

Friday we will be going Stroller Skating at 3 Star Ice and Inline. Don't let the name confuse you...it's a skating rink in The Woodlands. If you do not want or can not skate, bring a toy with wheels for your child to play with on the rink.

The owners have graciously agreed to open the rink to us for our own private skate time. It is $8/mom and child group. The cost includes skate rentals. It is from 10:30 to 11:30, but the owner said they are not sticklers for the ending time if we are having a great time. They will be playing children's music while we skate.

We've done this one other time before and had a great time while getting a great workout. The kids, all ages, from weeks old to 2+ loved it as well.

Check out the website: http://www.3starice.com/page.php?page_id=16825

The rink is located between Research Forest & SH 242 on the North bound feeder of I-45 after Chuys and before Sam Moon.


Please leave a comment or email me if you have NOT already let me know that you are coming. Invite any friends...if we end up having a LARGE group (20 moms) we will be able to get a discounted rate, but I must know before Friday.

See y'all Friday...we are excited!

2 comments:

Chris and Kim said...

I really want to take Evan...do you think it's safe for pregnant mommies?

Anonymous said...

I'm coming and I invited a friend but not sure if she's coming.